Thursday, April 22, 2010

Congratulations to Tina Kalivas

So a few days ago I saw on Sussie Bubble's blog, Tina Kalivas' new collection. And before even reading it, I thought it looked very much like her style and upon reading, it was confirmed. Having done work experience for Tina before, I decided to help her again with the new collection. So I was there on Tuesday and saw some additions of her new collection, and it was amazing. The way Tina works too is just so focused and fast. She made this complex dress in half a day!! Working with her is also very inspirational, she is a very skilled and talented designer and yet so grounded and down to earth about herself.

Images courtesy of the style bubble:
http://stylebubble.typepad.com/style_bubble/page/2/


and this was the dress I helped her with and witnessed Tina make in half a day. 

No comments: