Thursday, April 29, 2010

Time Warp on Parramatta Road

Does anyone know the little Milk Bar on Parramatta Road in Annandale? It looks like it came from the 1950s and had never been touched since. It looks like it would be such an awesome setting for a photo shoot if i ever get up the courage to actually go in there. The place is in serious need of repair, yet it still has some charm about it. The front glass is boarded up with wood and there are cracks everywhere, don't think the lights work, but the I am assuming the owner wonders about in there everytime I go past it. And I go past that place in all hours almost everyday. If anyone knows what is going on with that little place please comment. It has plagued my mind for a long time.


That was the best I could do quickly taking a photo on the bus

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jes and i have discussed that it may be a drug den... hehe